Token distribution was initially done through a fair launch. 90% of the token supply was deposited into the pool and available for trading. The remaining 10% went to team tokens.

Since then the team has withdrawn some liquidity for funding and now has ~18% of funds split between everyone on the team for all work and investment. We had no investors. The remaining 82% is owned by the community and the liquidity pool.

5% of the supply will be used for initial trading farming. This will come from DAO funds that the team initially supplied and 2.5% more from other team funds or the liquidity pool.

The current distribution is demonstrated in this chart:

Last updated